Welcome to ELLSWORTH BLOGTOGRAPHY!! We hope you enjoy your stay!

Saturday, August 16, 2008

RYAN & HOLLIE -- WOO HOO

Rog and I had soo much fun with these two. They got married in the San Diego LDS temple on 08.08.08 -- how cool huh? We are so grateful to had been a part of their special day. They rock, and we made so many new friends in them and their family. We had a blasty and hope you guys love your pictures as much as we love you. Yeah!











Here is my favorite shot -- the sunglare made it what it is,,,,,,, AWESOME!! Yessss.



I love this shot of Hollie with her rockin hot lashes.


This is my second FAV shot,, Rog conjured this up with all of his greatness.












5 comments:

Heidi said...

I didnt realize that was Ryan Tyler... They used to live in Norco/ Corona. CRAZY!!

Jenn said...

I am so sad that we couldnt come to this wedding. It would have been fun to see the Tylers and to also watch you guys in ACTION! you guys did terrific,,, as always!

Tait said...

Beautiful!!!!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Love them all, all, all! Looks like a ton of fun you had and the pics ROCK!

smalls said...

HEY!.. I think I figured it out.. lol.. ROG.. wutup man.. I think I was tired the other day and just went to facebook since I know that site.. THE PICS are AWESOME! I'll use you guys if/when I ever get married again.. unless you try to rape me with the $$.. (I'm still a poor bastard.)
later negro.
- smalls