Welcome to ELLSWORTH BLOGTOGRAPHY!! We hope you enjoy your stay!

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

ALL ABOUT FAMILY

My good friends Sarah & Kip had me do their family pictures this last weekend down in La Jolla (did I spell that right?). Anyway,, I had a blast as it's impossible not to with these two crazy locos. They are great friends and I was so happy to get to meet her family at last. I of course had a great time and hope to see them all again.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Here's the whole gang
Photobucket

David got cut off but it was still my fav haha. Hey,, all in the name of art right? Sorry David!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

And here are the super cool duo Kip & Sarah,,
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

And of course my fav sequence of the two crazies
Photobucket

4 comments:

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Thanks so much, they are great, and it was so much fun taking pictures with you. Like I said, that was the first time that Kipper really enjoyed taking pics. We seriously had so much fun. I LOVE THE LAST SEQUENCE! That was so fun!

Heidi said...

Those are awesome! I love them all! and you totally caught kip and sarah as they really are! so fun!

Amanda said...

Those turned out great! You really do an amazing job! It was nice that you could handle our crazy fam. And it was great to finally meet you!

Traci Elizabeth said...

Dang Lyndzee..you really have a strong talent! You did a great job capturing Sarahs family!