Welcome to ELLSWORTH BLOGTOGRAPHY!! We hope you enjoy your stay!

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

JESSE & CYNTHIA

We met Jesse and Cynthia out in Laguna this weekend to shoot their engagement pictures. Their wedding is in October also in Laguna. It was pretty hot walking around to all the buildings but we beat the heat and got some great shots.  Jesse cracked me up,, he REALLY didn't want to be there. haha I sure hope he likes the pictures and thinks it was worth the agony that we put him through. We had fun getting to know them and can't wait to shoot their wedding. It's going to be beautiful.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

-Jesse hated doing these but I HAD to post it,,, I just love it.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

-This shot takes the cake with me by far. Good job Rog!!
Photobucket

No comments: