Welcome to ELLSWORTH BLOGTOGRAPHY!! We hope you enjoy your stay!

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

THE PEW FAMILY

The Pew family are from Utah and they vacationed here over the 4th of July week. They stay at a family members beach house right on Sunset Beach,,,, so beautiful. Julie and Reed have 4 daughters, 3 that have their own families. It was fun seeing them all together and watching the kids play together. What a close, happy family. It was a good start to my holiday weekend.

Photobucket

-And of course, the classic beach family picture
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


4 comments:

The Back Row Pew said...

Lyndzee
What a fun night for us and a great memory. We love the photos. They are so unique to the beach, our vacation and our family.
Thanks so much

Leanna said...

Lyndzee!!! I think this photo shoot is honestly one of my favorites of yours...I love the group family photo on the porch/deck...it is great work Lyndzee. Love you much!

Erin Thompson said...

Hey there, my name is Erin, I happen to be friends with your SIL Erin. I am an aspiring photographer and a friend turned me on to your website. Congrats, it is wonderful. I just referred a client to you named Lara because I am going out of town and she is looking for a photographer. Anyways, just thought I'd introduce myself! Love your stuff!

Sunny and Tom Richins said...

These are my cousins! How do you know my cousins?! Great pictures!