Welcome to ELLSWORTH BLOGTOGRAPHY!! We hope you enjoy your stay!

Monday, July 21, 2008

SWEET SAVANNAH

Katie & David had their little girl and how precious is she?? She was such a good, happy girl as I took her pictures. Such a natural!! =) Savannah has the sweetest little spirit. The whole time I kept saying,, "oh my gosh, she's so cute,,, oh my gosh". Seriously, she is just that sweet. I hope you enjoy the shots as much as I do.





The new family. Congrats you guys!






Above is the 3 generation shot with the Proud Gramma.



8 comments:

Heidi said...

those are some precious pictures lyndz!! SO CUTE!

Jenn said...

Thats my beautiful niece!! They turned out beautiful as always Lyndzee! Great Job girl.

PROVIDEOFX said...

BRAVO. Lyndzee great job with the positioning and angles. PRICELESS!!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Precious and great shots Lyndzee! Cute litte family they are for sure!!!

Tait said...

I just love your pics. Its like my daily staple. I love seeing your perspective on a shoot.

Erin Thompson said...

Congrats David and Katie...she is a cutie! Great work, love to check out your blog.

Emily said...

Fabulous job with these photos! I was excited to see them when Katie told me you took some pictures of Savanna!

(Another proud Auntie of this little cutie)

Sheryl said...

What a beautiful photo shoot! You surely captured them all in their loveliest and best!