Welcome to ELLSWORTH BLOGTOGRAPHY!! We hope you enjoy your stay!

Monday, August 11, 2008

CHRIS & APRIL

My good friend April is getting married to her man of 13 years,,, yes 13 years!! I am priveledged to be in her wedding line and am so excited for their big day. I met with them this weekend to do their engagements and it was so much fun. Chris is like me and can't help but make goofy faces for the camera but all in all we got some great ones. What I love about a lot of these is that when April laughs,, her whole face lights up and it's just gorgeous to capture on camera. So enjoy the awesomeness that is them that was so greatly soaked up by the Canon machine. Can't wait for your big day guys, and am grateful to be a part of it. Love ya!!
--Read it and weep-- My fav of the lot. 












I thought this one was purdy funny. Don't ask what they were doing, cuz I don't know.


Here is their daughter Aspen.

No comments: