Welcome to ELLSWORTH BLOGTOGRAPHY!! We hope you enjoy your stay!

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

DAVID & KATIE



David & Katie are expecting their first child Savannah in 2 weeks. We had so much fun shooting with them as it was so casual and 'them'. They are both really into baseball/softball so we thought it would be fun to photograph them doing something they love with her big belly as,, I'm sure,, Savannah will play as well. We had a whopping good time with you guys,, hope you like them!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

The one below is my absolute fav.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

This one is my second fav.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

9 comments:

Jenn said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! I LOVE them!! so cute!! Great job again Ellsworths. I cant believe I am gonna be an Aunt anyday now!

Lisa Webb said...

what a cool location! I love the picture with the wheat (or weed) and the train tracks, so nice!

Heidi said...

I love those! So cute! I love the ones with them playing baseball! of course... with David... i didnt expect anything less.

You are SOO SOO good!

Sheryl said...

Hey kids...great job, love how you just captured some real beautiful shots. Such pretty people, and such talent on the other end of the lense!!

Sheryl said...

Hey kids...great job, love how you just captured some real beautiful shots. Such pretty people, and such talent on the other end of the lense!!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Love, love, love, love all of them!!! The location is perfect too!!! You guys are amazing!

Emily said...

I love these photos!! I'm a little partial, I'm their Sister-in-Law. :o)

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Ok some day when I get prego I beg of you to do my photos. I am not as beautiful as Katie but you are just an amazing photgography couple! Love your shots and love that you totally captured thier personalities!

Amelia . Lyon said...

Pregnant lady with a bat, brilliant!