Welcome to ELLSWORTH BLOGTOGRAPHY!! We hope you enjoy your stay!

Thursday, June 5, 2008

JUST THINKING

Does your mind ever wander?? I'm a big daydreamer (I think it comes from reading a lot??) and while I was sitting here folding clothes ;;the big black never ending abyss;; I was thinking about my husband and how amazing he is. Get out your tissues cuz this is a Hallmark moment!! I seriously am so blessed to have such an amazing man. He is hard-working, funny, smart, loving, easy going, funny, patient, talented, and did I mention funny? It was his sense of humor that I fell in love with at first. He is what one might call "the center of attention" (but in a good way). There's never a dull moment in the Ellsworth household. He loves to make everyone feel special and most of all to make people laugh in that goofball way of his. Sometimes I seriously don't know when he's being serious or not,, even if he is then he has 'that' look on his face that makes me second guess myself. Anyway,, long story short,,  I am the luckiest girl in the world!!

Lyndzee loves The Rog

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Heidi said...

how sweet are you Linnie girl. I love the pictures! so cute!

I MISS YOU!

Twilight Addicts said...

You guys are adorable!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

You two are seriously one of the funnest couples I have EVER EVER MEET!!! You two will never ever grow up and I love it!!!! I wanna be just like you guys! You two are just beautiful together and you can tell how in love you are. It is great. Love the post!

Amelia . Lyon said...

Brick walls, purple outfits, and a feather in the lady's hair...doesn't get much better than this!